The Bua Jumper is the Eventing and Jumping saddle from the Bua selection and currently being used by several top equestrians.
The saddle offers amazing comfort to the rider and, maybe even more importantly, through it’s model and flexible tree great freedom of movement to the horse which can then more easily bend and will experience less pressure points during the jump.
The perfect saddle for the ambitious jumper!
Bua General Info
The Bua developers pride themselves on the fact that their saddles have the following qualities:
– Lightweight materials found in aerospace and automotive industries.
– Dynamic Cantilevered tree for more comfort and freedom of movement for the horse
– Adjustable suspension for a stable and solid or a flexible and soft moving seat.
– Easily adjustable to different disciplines by changing the sweatflaps
– Machine washable: Saddle panels which are most effected by sweat residue are machine washable. Simply remove the cover and pop on a low temperature
* The standard price for this saddle includes:
– Seat (17,5”)
– Jumper sweatflaps (with or without kneeblocks)
* The Bua base can also be combined with different sweatflaps that are easily changed. If you would like to know more about the different options, contact us and we would love to offer you some more information.
* If you would like to know more about the unique Cantilevered system of Bua feel free to contact us.