Because the saddle adapts to the horse’s back in movement it offers a unique contact between horse and rider.
Freeform General info:
Freeform saddles have a foam base made from the same material used in the Maserati car seats: made for comfort and not harmed by cold, heat or pressure.
The foam is flexible which is why Freeform is often referred to as treeless or semi-treeless.
Freeform foam and leather stays in good condition for years which makes for a good balance between balance and excellent pressure distribution and a flexible saddle that conforms to the horse’s back and movement.
Stirrup bars & Billet system
Thanks to the moveable stirrupleather placement it is possible to adjust the leathers to all kinds of riders and disciplines. The saddle has a built in reinforcement to make sure the weight of the rider on the stirrups is evenly distributed.
Freeform’s standard Y billetsystem makes for a stable saddle that won’t easily slide even during mounting; something that tends to happen with countless of other treeless saddles especially with rounder horses.
Also most of the English Freeform models are now ordered standard with the new 3-way billet system: 3 options for a better pressure distribution adjusted to your horse and making the chance of fitting on different horses even higher.
Pad / panels
For optimal pressure distribution and spine protection it is necessary to, depending on the horse, use either a pad with inserts especially for treeless saddles or panels for the Freeform saddles.
* The standard price of this saddle includes:
– Saddle base (independent of size)
– Seat (independent of size)
– Nosejob (see attributes)
– 5 D-rings
– Velcro for panels, excludes panels, pad
– Velcro stirrup leather attachment, excludes stirrup leathers and girth
* The Freegait base can also be combined with other seats and every Freeform saddle can be ordered completely custom made. We would love to send you more information on other options or how to save costs, just contact us!
Learn more about this amazing brand: Freeform Saddles
Or watch our awesome video on how we have selected our saddles: Saddle Brands